Meat ball ingredients (25pcs):
500gr ground beef
70gr tapioca flour
2tsp mushroom broth
2tbsp chicken stock
1pcs sliced carrot
1tsp mushroom broth
1pcs green onion
2tbsp fried garlic
How to make:
1. Add ground beef, mushroom broth, pepper, tapioca flour and stir until the dough comes together. Then round it like meatballs
2. Boil the meat ball dough until cooked.
3. Bring water to a boil, then add meat balls, carrots until they change color.
4. Pour salt, pepper, mushroom stock, spring onion and fried onion. Stir briefly until fragrant.
5. The food is ready to be served directly in the Locknlock Suit IH Sauce Pan.